Más: Pacto Global
Making Nemo a better company!
We have made the commitment to guarantee and encourage - not only inside our company, but also in the society - the fulfillment of all of the ten basic principles stated by the UN in the Global Compact, also called “Corporate Social Responsibility Practices”.
Our commitment to the Global Compact (UNGC)
By the end of 2007, we signed the Accession Commitment to the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC). Thus, it is our obligation to submit different reports or Communications on Progress (COP) to the above mentioned organization.
Through the Compact, launched by the then UN Secretary-General, Koffi Annan, companies and organizations are forced to adhere to the ten universal principles related to Human Rights, Labor Standards, Environment and Anti-corruption.
Download here our Communication on Progress (COP) 2009.
If you are a BUSINESSMAN and you think IT IS TIME TO DO SOMETHING, you can choose to adhere to the Global Compact’s ten principles.
For more information, please go to the Global Compact webpage
Because there is another way to do business
We do not mean to produce less, but to do it in a different way.
We do not mean to lose money, but to do it in an honest and fair way.
Nevertheless, we do mean to be businessmen of principles.
Social commitment principles
Nemo is a company that adheres to the concept of Social Business Responsibility by practicing and promoting ethical values and responsibility to our employees and the environment where we live, placing an especial emphasis in:
- Generating fun and comfortable work environments following ergonomic and labor standards.
- Practicing relaxation activities during the work day like Tai Chi Chuan classes and massages.
- Promoting the professional and personal growth of each employee by providing training, courses and seminars.
- Seeking the commitment between the company, the employee and the society.
- Contributing to create environmental conscience with concrete actions.
- Promoting fraternal, fellowship and team values.
- Generating spaces for reflection and critical mind that stimulate ideas that lead to a continuous improvement.
- Motivating and rewarding the employee through several actions (trips, special bonuses, promotions).
- Organizing activities, events and social meetings after the work hours to strengthen the team.
- Carrying on social aid campaigns for people with unfulfilled basic needs.
Also, we have a horizontal organizational structure, where we assume responsibilities and collaborate as a team in order to make Nemo a better company.
We are on the move!
Nemo is a founding member of MoveRSE, a nonprofit association with its head office in Rosario. This association is devoted itself to expand the Corporate Business Responsibility’s principles.
Join it and participate and expand the RSE!